Personal data protection
1. The administrator of your personal data is OPTIMUM Sp. z o.o. ul. Kilińskiego 1, 32-660 Chełmek, (KRS: 0000276248, NIP: 5492298076, REGON: 120410890).
2. By placing an order or inquiry, the customer consciously agrees to the processing and use of his personal data in order to fulfill the order. These data are not processed and used for any other purpose.
3. Personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the order on our website, direct marketing regarding own products and services, carried out in a traditional (paper) form, constituting the so-called legitimate interest of the Company. Data for these purposes will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b), c) and f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( GDPR).
4. After expressing a separate consent, pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR, data may also be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means or making telephone calls for direct marketing purposes – in connection with art. 10 sec. 2 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services or art. 172 sec. 1 of the Act of July 16, 2004 – Telecommunications Law, including those directed as a result of profiling, provided that the user has given the appropriate consent.
5. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (after May 25, 2018 – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, providing marked personal data is a condition for placing an order or inquiry, while failure to do so will result in the inability to submit an inquiry or order products via the website.
7. The information provided by you may be made available to competent public authorities, if required by applicable law.
8. The structure of the website has been designed in such a way that it can be visited without the necessity to identify or reveal personal data.
9. The website does not automatically collect any data, except for the data contained in cookies when using the website itself. Cookies are small text files sent by a website and stored on your computer that contain certain information related to your use of the website and the website. Cookies used by the website may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookie files are deleted when the browser is closed, while permanent cookies are stored also after you finish using the Website and are used to store information such as your password or login, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the website.
10.The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
11. The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and change, loss, damage or destruction. .
12. The Service Provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons.